Ventilation and Ducts Silencers
About Ventilation and Ducts Silencers
- Ventilation Attenuator/Silencers are also referred as Splitter Silencers or Baffle Silencers.
- The Ventilation Attenuators/Splitter Silencers are typically installed to reduce noise emitted by the ventilation systems, components like axial fans, ventilation blowers,Induced Draft (ID)/Forced Draft (FD)/ Secondary Air (SA) fans, AHU’s etc.
- The applicaiton of these are, Enclosure air inlet system, Hot air exhausts system, Boiler/Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) fans,Turbine inlet/outlet systems,Marine Engine room fans
- These attenuators can be installed in either existing duct (circular/rectangular/square) or cones as an additional element with the housing/casing.
- The basic design considerations are, Cross sectional size for the required air flow, Attenuator length to achieve required noise reduction, Air way width and length to achieve required pressure drop, Splitter thickness to absorb noise waves etc.<
Benefits and Key features:
- Overall insertion loss of 15 to 20 dBA can be achieved
- Also known as Splitter Silencer or Baffle Silencer.
- Low Back Pressure achieved by minimal flow restriction.
- Used for ID/FD/SA Fans, Ventilation Fans, Exhaust Fans for noise reduction.
- Manufactured in Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel with Acoustic Infill.
- Can be added to existing installations.
- The delivery time is 3 weeks from the date of PO raised.
- Attractive after sale service and AMC packages for the hassel free operation.