Sound Proof Cabins /Acoustic Operator Cabin / Potable Cabin
About Sound Proof Cabins
- The sound proof cabins are the needs of today's dynamic work environments like indoors and out .These modular or prefabricated cabins can be used as control rooms, rest areas, quiet havens, computer rooms or for any other use that requires controlled environment.
- The portable Sound Proof cabins will have provisions for ventilation either with ventilation blower or with an air conditioner or a provision for cooling based on chilled water-cooling ducts.
- The cabin will have acoustically sealed glass windows for the visibility on three sides enabling the operator to maintain close monitoring.
- These cabins can be readily installed in turbine halls, blower halls, process plants, industrial sites, construction sites etc. These rooms are ideal for use in harsh environments such as in steel mills, power plants, cement plants, paper mills, refineries etc.
- Large custom-built soundproof cabin can be constructed at site as per customer specification.
- Generally these cabins are designed to maintain a noise level of 65-70 dBA inside the cabin.
- Higher attenuation will be offered based on customer requirement.
Benefits and Key features:
- The maximum noise reduction can be achived up to 40 dB(A)
- The evaluation of the acostic performance as per the customer specification of the ambient conditions
- Thermal Protection,Noise Control,Vibration Isolation,Dust Protection,Fire retardant and humidity controlled
- The light weight, modular structure for assembly and dismantle at site.
- We have capacity to manufacture 500 sound proof cabins per month with advance manufacturing methods
- The delivery time is 3 weeks from the date of PO raised.
- Attractive after sale service and AMC packages for the hassel free operation.