- Silencers are one of important aggregate in noise control where 10 to 15 dBA noise reduction can be achieved.Sharp Engineers has developed this capability over the years to meet both noise as well as emission regulation requirements for IC engine applications for DG sets.
- The major applications of silencers are in IC engine applications for DG sets, marine engines, compressors etc.
- Typically there are two types of silencers call reactive and absorptive, which categorically used for low frequency and high frequency noise reduction.
- To achieve the desired noise reduction on sepcific frequency bands the both elements of reactive and absorptive can be used.
- They are customized design based on specific applications and required noise reduction based on regulatory requirements or customer requirements.
- The shape, size , pipe diameters, perforation, sound absorbing materials etc are the critical design requirements for any silencer design.
- The design can be horizontally / veritcally mounted, axial /radial inlet, with spark arrestor and robust end plates and internal baffles.
Benefits and Key features:
- Assured acoustical performance of 10 to 15 dBA noise reduction.
- Assured Low Back Pressure.
- Available in MOC Carbon-Steel, Stainless-Steel, Corten Steel.
- Suitable for Diesel, Petrol, Natural gas, Biogas fuel.
- Customized Silencer Design Available
- Delivery will be within the 3 weeks after PO raised, capacity of @ 1000 silencers per months
- Attractive after sale service and AMC packages for the hassel free operation of the enclosures