About Acoustics Windows
- The Acoustic windows are a Factory sealed unit with multiple glasses separated by
airgap for noise reduction.
- The spacer is provided between the two glasses of the Sound Proof Window with moisture absorbing desiccant to avoid fogging/fungal growth.
- Sound Proof Windows are fixed with suitable aluminum
frame workand properly sealed to avoid any leakages as a flanking transmission.
- The fixing
frame workcan be finished in suitableshade to match the ambient scheme. These Sound Proof Windows can be fixed type or sliding type as per the application.
Benefits and Key features:
- The applications are Engine House Acoustics
,TestBed Acoustics ,RecordingStudios ,Residential ,ClassRooms ,MusicRoom
- Acoustical Performance STC 25 to 40, measured as per ASTM E 1408
- Factory sealed unit with multiple glass panes.
- Glass panes separated by air gap / filled with inert gas.
- High Transmission loss assured for various applications.
- Doubles up as solar/ heat isolation.
- The delivery time is 3 weeks from the date of PO raised.
after saleservice and AMC packages for the hasselfree operation.