About Acoustics Walls and Ceiling Treatments
- Acoustically treated wall and ceiling surfaces are designed to reduce the reverberation effect inside the house / test room and increase the noise transmission loss.
- The wall treatment includes modular paneling to cover the highly absorbing infill material.
- The entire assembly is floating construction and dissipated sound energy by resonance.
- The construction and fixing arrangement still modular and individual panels can be removed for access to the cabling or piping hiding behind.
- Similarily lay on panels, construction for ceiling treatment helps reduce reverberation and increase transmission losses.
- Excellent finish ensures the aesthetics and appearance as well.