Acoustics Walls and Ceiling Treatments Previous page Next page
About Acoustics Walls and Ceiling Treatments
- Acoustically treated wall and ceiling surfaces are designed to reduce the reverberation effect inside the house / test room and increase the noise transmission loss.
- The wall treatment includes modular paneling to cover the highly absorbing infill material.
- The entire assembly is floating construction and dissipated sound energy by resonance.
- The construction and fixing arrangement still modular and individual panels can be removed for access to the cabling or piping hiding behind.
- Similarily lay on panels, construction for ceiling treatment helps reduce reverberation and increase transmission losses.
- Excellent finish ensures the aesthetics and appearance as well.
Benefits and Key features:
- Wall and Ceiling treatment reduces reverberation & enhances transmission losses. The STC can be achieved up to 15 to 25 dBA , with reverberation time can be less than 0.5 sec.
- No need to relocate the electric cables, other pipelines running on the wall or ceiling
- Individual panel can be removed for Maintenance/Repairs purpose.
- Turnkey solution including integration and co-ordination with electrical, lighting and piping contractors.
- Excellent Aesthetics & Appearance.
- The delivery time is 3 weeks from the date of PO raised.
after saleservice and AMC packages for the hasselfree operation.