About Acoustics Louvers / Ventilation Attenuator /Silencers
- Louvers are very essential part of the ventilation systems of the big enclosures and the cooling plants, process plants.Louvers /Ventilation Attenuator/Silencers are also referred as Splitter Silencers or Baffle Silencers. etc
- The Acoustic louvers/ Ventilation Attenuators/Splitter Silencers are typically installed to reduce noise emitted /to prevent noise breakout from an air inlet or outlet of a plant room, building or enclosure while allowing ventilation air transfer, by the ventilation systems, components like axial fans, ventilation blowers, ID/FD/SA fans, AHU’s etc .
- They have varying acoustic performance depending on the type of aerodynamically designed blades is used and the depth of the acoustic louver demanded by the design.
- The noise reduction can be achieved based on the customer requirements without affecting the ventilation specifications.
- These attenuators can be installed in either existing duct (circular/rectangular/square) or cones as an additional element with the housing/casing.
- The key design criterias are, Cross sectional size for the required air flow,Attenuator length to achieve required noise reduction,Air way width and length to achieve required pressure drop and Splitter thickness to absorb noise waves.