Acoustics Enclosures for DG Sets
About Acoustics Enclosures for DG Sets
- Noise Limit for Generator Sets run with Diesel were notified by Environment (Protection) second Amendment Rules vide GSR 371(E), dated 17th May 2002 at serial no.94 and its amendments vide GSR No 520(E) dated 1st July 2003; GSR 448(E), dated 12th July 2004; GSR 315(E) dated 16th May 2005; GSR 464(E) dated 7th August 2006; GSR 566(E) dated 29th August 2007 and GSR 752(E) dated 24th October 2008; G.S.R. 215 (E), dated 15th March, 2011 under the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986). The Genset should not radiate the noise level more than 75 dBA at 1m distance as per the measurement standard of ISO 8528-10.
- This regualtation has changed the entire dyanmics of genset industry created the new segment of acustic enclosure for DG sets to meet the CPCB norms. We were the pioneer andsupporitng the CPCB, ARAI and genset manufacturers to set up the test procedures.
- We are the proud supplier of acoustic enclosures for the OEMs like KOEL, Ashok Leyland, Cooper, Elgi, Cummins, Mahindra, TATA , Greaves and many more.
- We have developed and manufactured the enclosures ranging for the genset capacity 5 KVA to 1000 KVA to successfuly meet the stringent noise regulation with the margin of 2 to 4 dBA.
- In meeting the noise regulation, we have also shown our potential to control the noise by designing silecers,air intake systems resontators ventilation dutcs so that emission regualtion can also be met.
Benefits and Key features:
- Acoustic enclosures with maximum insertion loss up to 50 dB(A)
- The evaluation of acoustic performance as per the ASTM E596 / ASTM E 1704 / ISO 11546 -1 / ISO 11546-2
- The innovative sound absorbing materials and light weight enclosure panels for the most cost competitive in the industry
- Our Sound Proof canopies are designed to allow easy maintenance of the Generator and direct access for the control panel through 5 doors with Powder coated handles, carbon steel hinges and transparent plastic window.Provide access for normal and routine maintenance.
- The sectionalized structure of the Sound Proof canopies/ Acoustic Enclosures allows delivery to a customer disassembled, for later assembly at site, which serves for maintenance needs also.
- We provide Electrical / Lighting fixtures and Fire extinguishing system as optional.
- Optional accessories for the Enclosure – Engine exhaust Silencer.
- One of the important aspect of our product is its controlled weight that allows shipping with lower costs.
- We have capactiy to manufacture 500 enclosures per month.
- The delivery time is 3 weeks from the date of PO raised.
- Attractive after sale service and AMC packages for the hassel free operation of the enclosures